The volunteer group gathered public feedback on letters issued by Greater Manchester Police (GMP) in the aftermath of a crime, and reflected this feedback in redrafted letters. Approaching residents from a wide range of backgrounds, the group’s aim was to ensure that the new Victim of Crime letters used accessible language to communicate with Manchester’s diverse public.
- New student reports now online!
- Virtual Tour of Manchester’s Language Celebrations launched
- New student reports now online
- Position paper calls for consideration of non-standard and minority language varieties in supplementary school curriculum
- International Mother Language Day event kick-starts partnership to celebrate Manchester’s language mosaic