Manchester Evening News featured an article on the launch of LinguaSnapp — Multilingual Manchester’s brand new app, designed to capture the city’s multilingual landscape. The article can be viewed here.
- Manchester marks International Mother & Father Language Day
- Peer Interpreting at Migrant Support
- New online resource on Arabic dialects
- New MLM paper: ‘Urban Multilingualism and the Civic University: A Dynamic, Non-Linear Model of Participatory Research’
- Grants available for films on multilingualism