Manchester Evening News featured an article on the launch of LinguaSnapp — Multilingual Manchester’s brand new app, designed to capture the city’s multilingual landscape. The article can be viewed here.
- Grants available for films on multilingualism
- MLM research finds that children’s first names in Manchester mirror diversity of city
- Levenshulme Language Day 2017
- New MLM report: ‘Brexit: A risk assessment for language provision in Manchester’
- ‘Revitalising Burnley Central’: Creating multilingual artwork with local schoolchildren