Manchester Evening News featured an article on the launch of LinguaSnapp — Multilingual Manchester’s brand new app, designed to capture the city’s multilingual landscape. The article can be viewed here.
- Event: A Celebration of Faith and Language Diversity
- Conference “Rethinking Language and Community: Diversity in Global Settings”
- University Public Engagement with Urban Multilingualism conference
- Guidelines for blog contributors
- ‘Modern languages’ and ‘Community languages’: A plea for a domestic language policy agenda