Manchester Evening News featured an article on the launch of LinguaSnapp — Multilingual Manchester’s brand new app, designed to capture the city’s multilingual landscape. The article can be viewed here.
- New MLM report: ‘Brexit: A risk assessment for language provision in Manchester’
- ‘Revitalising Burnley Central’: Creating multilingual artwork with local schoolchildren
- ‘Modern languages must reform’
- Call for Papers: Multilingual landscapes: planning, policy, and contact linguistic perspectives
- Polish ambassador helps to launch new Multilingual Manchester project