Manchester Evening News featured an article on the launch of LinguaSnapp — Multilingual Manchester’s brand new app, designed to capture the city’s multilingual landscape. The article can be viewed here.
- Event: Manchester in Translation
- invEStigadores: Culture, History, Law, and more! Exploring Humanities research in Spanish at Instituto Cervantes
- Experts call for better language provision to help non-English speakers into work
- Manchester Museum embraces the city’s language diversity
- New student reports now online