Visit our Reports archive to read the latest MLM student reports! Some of the authors have used LinguaSnapp to study Manchester’s linguistic landscapes; others have looked at language attitudes, language policy, or language use in the media.
- Event: ‘Critical Reflections on Multilingual Research Practice’, 3 July 2018
- Manchester language documentation technology heads to Russia
- Workshop: ‘Multilingual Landscapes: Planning, Policy, and Contact Linguistic Perspectives’
- Call for expressions of interest
- German parliamentarian: Treat other languages with respect, not fear