An article on Levenshulme Language Day was featured in Manchester City Council’s Be Proud column, in Manchester Evening News. Levenshulme Language Day was a community event celebrating the city’s linguistic and cultural diversity, organised by Multilingual Manchester, Manchester City Council, Levenshulme Market and local initiatives. The full article can be viewed here.
- ‘Revitalising Burnley Central’: Creating multilingual artwork with local schoolchildren
- ‘Modern languages must reform’
- Call for Papers: Multilingual landscapes: planning, policy, and contact linguistic perspectives
- Polish ambassador helps to launch new Multilingual Manchester project
- The Dialects of Kurdish: Archive launch event