An article on Levenshulme Language Day was featured in Manchester City Council’s Be Proud column, in Manchester Evening News. Levenshulme Language Day was a community event celebrating the city’s linguistic and cultural diversity, organised by Multilingual Manchester, Manchester City Council, Levenshulme Market and local initiatives. The full article can be viewed here.
- Manchester marks International Mother & Father Language Day
- Peer Interpreting at Migrant Support
- New online resource on Arabic dialects
- New MLM paper: ‘Urban Multilingualism and the Civic University: A Dynamic, Non-Linear Model of Participatory Research’
- Grants available for films on multilingualism