An article on Levenshulme Language Day was featured in Manchester City Council’s Be Proud column, in Manchester Evening News. Levenshulme Language Day was a community event celebrating the city’s linguistic and cultural diversity, organised by Multilingual Manchester, Manchester City Council, Levenshulme Market and local initiatives. The full article can be viewed here.
- International Mother Language Day event kick-starts partnership to celebrate Manchester’s language mosaic
- MLM partners with Manchester City Council to map diversity of Manchester’s languages
- European Day of Languages: Researchers call for a Multilingual Cities Movement, as first major European city launches language diversity policy
- New student reports now online
- Event at Houses of Parliament: Recognising Our Citizens’ Many Languages