An article on Levenshulme Language Day was featured in Manchester City Council’s Be Proud column, in Manchester Evening News. Levenshulme Language Day was a community event celebrating the city’s linguistic and cultural diversity, organised by Multilingual Manchester, Manchester City Council, Levenshulme Market and local initiatives. The full article can be viewed here.
- Event: A Celebration of Faith and Language Diversity
- Conference “Rethinking Language and Community: Diversity in Global Settings”
- University Public Engagement with Urban Multilingualism conference
- Guidelines for blog contributors
- ‘Modern languages’ and ‘Community languages’: A plea for a domestic language policy agenda