An article on Levenshulme Language Day was featured in Manchester City Council’s Be Proud column, in Manchester Evening News. Levenshulme Language Day was a community event celebrating the city’s linguistic and cultural diversity, organised by Multilingual Manchester, Manchester City Council, Levenshulme Market and local initiatives. The full article can be viewed here.
- Workshop: ‘Multilingual Landscapes: Planning, Policy, and Contact Linguistic Perspectives’
- Call for expressions of interest
- German parliamentarian: Treat other languages with respect, not fear
- Census 2021: An opportunity to acknowledge multilingualism
- Manchester marks International Mother & Father Language Day