An article on Levenshulme Language Day was featured in Manchester City Council’s Be Proud column, in Manchester Evening News. Levenshulme Language Day was a community event celebrating the city’s linguistic and cultural diversity, organised by Multilingual Manchester, Manchester City Council, Levenshulme Market and local initiatives. The full article can be viewed here.
- New student reports now online!
- Virtual Tour of Manchester’s Language Celebrations launched
- New student reports now online
- Position paper calls for consideration of non-standard and minority language varieties in supplementary school curriculum
- International Mother Language Day event kick-starts partnership to celebrate Manchester’s language mosaic