An article on Levenshulme Language Day was featured in Manchester City Council’s Be Proud column, in Manchester Evening News. Levenshulme Language Day was a community event celebrating the city’s linguistic and cultural diversity, organised by Multilingual Manchester, Manchester City Council, Levenshulme Market and local initiatives. The full article can be viewed here.
- Event: Manchester in Translation
- invEStigadores: Culture, History, Law, and more! Exploring Humanities research in Spanish at Instituto Cervantes
- Experts call for better language provision to help non-English speakers into work
- Manchester Museum embraces the city’s language diversity
- New student reports now online