The Platform, an interactional portal for sharing knowledge across Greater Manchester, recently published an article about Manchester’s multicultural character. The article, which can be viewed here, describes Manchester as being one of the most linguistically diverse cities in Europe.
- International Mother Language Day event kick-starts partnership to celebrate Manchester’s language mosaic
- MLM partners with Manchester City Council to map diversity of Manchester’s languages
- European Day of Languages: Researchers call for a Multilingual Cities Movement, as first major European city launches language diversity policy
- New student reports now online
- Event at Houses of Parliament: Recognising Our Citizens’ Many Languages