The Platform, an interactional portal for sharing knowledge across Greater Manchester, recently published an article about Manchester’s multicultural character. The article, which can be viewed here, describes Manchester as being one of the most linguistically diverse cities in Europe.
- Grants available for films on multilingualism
- MLM research finds that children’s first names in Manchester mirror diversity of city
- Levenshulme Language Day 2017
- New MLM report: ‘Brexit: A risk assessment for language provision in Manchester’
- ‘Revitalising Burnley Central’: Creating multilingual artwork with local schoolchildren