The Platform, an interactional portal for sharing knowledge across Greater Manchester, recently published an article about Manchester’s multicultural character. The article, which can be viewed here, describes Manchester as being one of the most linguistically diverse cities in Europe.
- New MLM report: ‘Brexit: A risk assessment for language provision in Manchester’
- ‘Revitalising Burnley Central’: Creating multilingual artwork with local schoolchildren
- ‘Modern languages must reform’
- Call for Papers: Multilingual landscapes: planning, policy, and contact linguistic perspectives
- Polish ambassador helps to launch new Multilingual Manchester project