The Platform, an interactional portal for sharing knowledge across Greater Manchester, recently published an article about Manchester’s multicultural character. The article, which can be viewed here, describes Manchester as being one of the most linguistically diverse cities in Europe.
- Manchester marks International Mother & Father Language Day
- Peer Interpreting at Migrant Support
- New online resource on Arabic dialects
- New MLM paper: ‘Urban Multilingualism and the Civic University: A Dynamic, Non-Linear Model of Participatory Research’
- Grants available for films on multilingualism