The Platform, an interactional portal for sharing knowledge across Greater Manchester, recently published an article about Manchester’s multicultural character. The article, which can be viewed here, describes Manchester as being one of the most linguistically diverse cities in Europe.
- Event: Manchester in Translation
- invEStigadores: Culture, History, Law, and more! Exploring Humanities research in Spanish at Instituto Cervantes
- Experts call for better language provision to help non-English speakers into work
- Manchester Museum embraces the city’s language diversity
- New student reports now online