The Platform, an interactional portal for sharing knowledge across Greater Manchester, recently published an article about Manchester’s multicultural character. The article, which can be viewed here, describes Manchester as being one of the most linguistically diverse cities in Europe.
- Event: A Celebration of Faith and Language Diversity
- Conference “Rethinking Language and Community: Diversity in Global Settings”
- University Public Engagement with Urban Multilingualism conference
- Guidelines for blog contributors
- ‘Modern languages’ and ‘Community languages’: A plea for a domestic language policy agenda