The Platform, an interactional portal for sharing knowledge across Greater Manchester, recently published an article about Manchester’s multicultural character. The article, which can be viewed here, describes Manchester as being one of the most linguistically diverse cities in Europe.
- Workshop: ‘Multilingual Landscapes: Planning, Policy, and Contact Linguistic Perspectives’
- Call for expressions of interest
- German parliamentarian: Treat other languages with respect, not fear
- Census 2021: An opportunity to acknowledge multilingualism
- Manchester marks International Mother & Father Language Day