The Platform, an interactional portal for sharing knowledge across Greater Manchester, recently published an article about Manchester’s multicultural character. The article, which can be viewed here, describes Manchester as being one of the most linguistically diverse cities in Europe.
- Continuing our efforts to amend census question on language
- Call for papers: University Public Engagement with Urban Multilingualism
- Manchester’s linguistic landscapes/ Sprache im öffentlichen Raum
- Event: ‘Critical Reflections on Multilingual Research Practice’, 3 July 2018
- Manchester language documentation technology heads to Russia